An electronic signature has the same legal standing as a written one. It therefore means that you can make some documents official and also enables you to check the link between a signature and the signatory. It guarantees the integrity of a document.
An electronic signature allows you:
- Authenticate your transactions on the net
- Reliably guarantee the origin of your documents and the information transmitted
- Guarantee the integrity of the information and documents transmitted
- The use of an electronic signature certificate means you can check that the information has not been altered.
- Ensure that is document is not repudiated The signatory of a document cannot deny he is the author of the signature that is supposed to be under his sole control
- Guarantee confidentiality thanks to the encoding (depends on which type of certificate)
The sender knows that only the recipient will be able to look at the information.
The electronic signature certificates offered by ChamberSign France mean that you can reliably establish a link between a digital signature and a person and an organisation. It is designed to meet the growing security needs of businesses and organisations as regards their transactions and the sending of paperless documents.
With this product ChamberSign has positioned itself as your most natural partner when you need to be sure of your electronic transactions.